Thread: Google blocked my website

Default Google blocked my website

Website has this "red" label when accessing site stating "Reported Attack Page!"
    This web page at www.circlebarhranch.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
    Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
    Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

How can I easily check my webpages for malware code, etc? In the past I found on another site that if I added the Google Analytics code on each page, it solved the problem. Appears to be a Google Marketing scheme. NOF will not save the code on each page. How do I edit in the code?

Anyone have a good and easy solution? I have requested a review of the site but need to know how to edit code into each page.

Two step process.

Step 1:

Change the passwords on your control panel and your FTP account. If you have more than 1 FTP account delete all except for the one you use.

When you change passwords do't use something like myNewPassword. Use a 15 to 19 caracter random made up of upper/lower case letters, numbers and special characters, starting and ending with a letter (some servers don't like passwords that start or end with characters other than a letter so a good habit to get into now).

Something like jP6v^hZtCnqM7xW9b is a lot harder to crack than myPassword. If you are worried about forgetting your complex password download one of the hundreds of password vaults. Use that software to generate random password and save them.

Step 2:

Highlight, select, and delete everything on your domain root. Domain root will be wwwroot, public_html, or what ever you host calls domain root. If you are not sure what your domain root folder is called, contact your host and ask them.

Once everything is cleared off run a full remote publish with Fusion to replace everything.

You can then go to the google "request re-spider" page and have them walk your pages again. This should remove the block.

Keep your usernames and passwords long and random to avoid this in the future.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz