Thread: Serial number does not work

Default Serial number does not work

Hello,
    Ordered the Fusion XII free disk from the Netobjects website($9.95 shipping) When trying to install the program and when entering the serial number a message is displayed that the serial number is invalid. Have tried to install on 3 different machines XP and Win 7 with the same results. Correspondence with Netobjects indicates that this is a valid serial number. Anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks,
    John

yes, I have rec'd my Fusion XII free disk from the Netobjects website($9.95 shipping) and the serial number comes up as invalid. Don't suppose there is a solution?

you need to either use the SN with or without the dashes (can't remember which).

try it both ways
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Question Lizenzkey invalid

Today I've tried to install NOF12 from the PCgo dvd 4/2014. Unfortunately I've received the message, that my licencekey is invalid.
    To avoid any misspelling, I've copied the licencekey out of the registration email and inserted it in the licencekey field and verified both -with success -.
    The advice below -entering the licencekey without separators (in my case this were hyphen)- has produced the same error.
    Because I have not found any solution for this problem in the forum, I've opened today a ticket in the support.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NetObjects Fusion 12.0 LizenzkeyInvalid 2015-01-05.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	2014