Thread: NetObjects Mosaic - is anyone using?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry NetObjects Mosaic - is anyone using?

I am feeling a bit foolish perhaps. I used the trial of Mosaic - and liked it! And just paid the annual fee to use - but realize that even though it says it will publish to a subdomain- requires no password information for the upload - and therefore won't upload - and am not finding any post or any information anywhere!!!

Who can I call?

What is the best way to get help on Mosaic?

I really like it - but something doesn't seem right. I called your number on Yelp - disconnected.

Should I reverse the credit card charges???

Someone help me please!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kjanne View Post
    I am feeling a bit foolish perhaps. I used the trial of Mosaic - and liked it! And just paid the annual fee to use - but realize that even though it says it will publish to a subdomain- requires no password information for the upload - and therefore won't upload - and am not finding any post or any information anywhere!!!

Who can I call?

What is the best way to get help on Mosaic?

I really like it - but something doesn't seem right. I called your number on Yelp - disconnected.

Should I reverse the credit card charges???

Someone help me please!!!!!!!

Thanks!
    Hi kjanne,

I see that you reached Mosaic support via email and I wanted to make sure your questions were answered, if not please either reply to this thread, PM me directly, or you can also reply to your tickets at Mosaic support.

Thanks,
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Hi kjanne,
    the same happend to me. I have had eMail contact to "Team Mosaic" with Mike but since the 14. Novembre no more reactions no answers, nothing. I am not amused on that, and I do not know what to do next with Mosaic.
    Thanks for help.

Default Mosaic Tile Suppliers Mosaic Bathroom Floor

As a Mosaic Suppliers We Provide Mosaic Bathroom Floor Tiles, Mosaic Bathroom Tiles, Glass Mosaic, Crystal Mosaic, Metal Mosaic, Shell Mosaic, Ceramic Mosaic, Marble Mosaic, Background Wall Mosaic Products, Pay attention to Mosaic Suppliers Official Website to View Information on The Latest Mosaic Products.