Thread: Can only see and access "test" site in User Sites file on Windows 7

Default Can only see and access "test" site in User Sites file on Windows 7

Hi,

I'm using NetObjects Fusion Essentials (free download) and am unable to see and/or access any site folder other than the test site's ("C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion Essentials\User Sites" only contains the test site, though I've been working on multiple websites for some time now). My websites have turned up in the search function on Windows 7 as both the file and .nod, but I am unable to click into them. What happens when I click the folder in windows search is: a window pops up and I have to manually browse to the file, which I can't. I've made sure to turn on "show hidden folders" in folder preferences and still nothing.

I discovered this by noticing that my custom banner kept disappearing and was being replaced with a default banner without my consent. I thought maybe the custom banner file had to be in the applicable site folder, and found that I couldn't access any of my own website folders (with NetFusion closed) when I attempted to place the image in the folder.

Am I limited by this free version of NetObjects? (My banner is a .jpeg file)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Cory,
    Why do you not buy the full version?
    As with everything, you get what you pay for ...