Thread: Is support no longer supported?

Angry Is support no longer supported?

I sent an e-mail to 'support@netobjects.com' from the www.NetObjects.com web site 10 days ago mentioning my Order Number, Order Date and Customer number asking if dynamic html features are still supported in v2013 to no avail.

I never received a confirmation with a ticket number which is standard industry procedure, nor did I get any answer to my message.

Did you guys have similar experiences?

You need to use their support web site and start a ticket:

http://support.netobjects.com/
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by Since_v4 View Post
    I sent an e-mail to 'support@netobjects.com' from the www.NetObjects.com web site 10 days ago mentioning my Order Number, Order Date and Customer number asking if dynamic html features are still supported in v2013 to no avail.

I never received a confirmation with a ticket number which is standard industry procedure, nor did I get any answer to my message.

Did you guys have similar experiences?
    Hi,

My name is Adam with NetObjects. Can you please PM me your email address and ticket number so I can look into your support request?

Thanks,
    Last edited by Adam; 06-17-2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Missing info.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Hello
    I have the same problem. I opened two tickets for the same issue on my support ID. The first did not register, so I put the second one which did not register either. They seem to have disappeared. Should I send the problem description elsewhere?
    Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by levendel; 07-20-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by levendel View Post
    Hello
    I have the same problem. I opened two tickets for the same issue on my support ID. The first did not register, so I put the second one which did not register either. They seem to have disappeared. Should I send the problem description elsewhere?
    Thanks for any help.
    Hi levendel,
    I was upset too but it went away quickly when I reminded myself I must never do things which stress me ...

Quote Originally Posted by levendel View Post
    Hello
    Thanks for any help.
    Hi levendel,

The last ticket I see from your email address is from back in May, answered by Janos.

I'm not sure when you sent in your tickets but about a month ago we had a few service interruptions during a server migration, perhaps it was during this time period? I tested submissions through the portal this morning and they are working. Please resubmit your ticket or hit me with a PM or reply to this thread and I can assist.

Thanks,
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support