Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is this darn script coming from!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveNetObjects View Post

When publishing directly to my PC, the ads to not show.
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveNetObjects View Post
    Wait, hold up....

If that's the case, why isn't that script on the main page?

Its on EVERY PAGE except the very very first one, at www.wicked-evolution.com

Which leads me to believe that I have a script somewhere in the masterborder properties, because in Netobjects, masterboarder is not on my main page. It is on every other though.
    I thought you said it did not appear on any page on your local computer?

Is it on your local computer?

Stop.

Take a deep breath.

Clear off preview and local publish

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4029

Do a full local publish of the entire site (all pages)

Does the script appear on your local computer pages?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

LOL.

It doesn't appear on my local computer at all. What I am saying is that when you just go to : www.Wicked-Evolution.com, the MAIN page, the advert doesn't come up. BUT when you click INTO the site, it does.

Thats because in Netobjects Fusion, on the main page, I don't use masterboarder settings. But on every other page I do.

Since online it appears on EVERY page except the main one, I am thinking that script is somewhere in the masterboard section of Netobjects.

Just got a response from my webhosting company! It appears that the script IS somewhere in my coding. Here's what they said. HELP!!

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to contact us. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that WebHostingBuzz technical team does not provide code debugging services, so this investigation has been carried out just in a form of courtesy. Your file /home/wickedev/public_html/html/welcome_to_wicked_evolution.php contains the following PHP include: <?php include_once("../assets/java.js"); ?>

And the included Java script (/home/wickedev/public_html/assets/java.js) looks like:
    ================================================== =======
    <script async
    src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <!-- ad 1 -->
    <ins class="adsbygoogle"
    style="display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px"
    data-ad-client="ca-pub-6356580255866359"
    data-ad-slot="6263295420"></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>
    In order to get this issue resolved, we have removed the aforementioned include declaration in /home/wickedev/public_html/html/welcome_to_wicked_evolution.php, so no Google AdSense is displayed now. We have also tried to find when the file /home/wickedev/public_html/assets/java.js was uploaded to your account and here is what we have managed to find:
    /var/log/messages:Jun 19 14:19:39 rs18 pure-ftpd: (skyler@wicked-evolution.com@174.54.149.122) [NOTICE] /home/wickedev/public_html//assets/java.js uploaded (354 bytes, 5.74KB/sec)
    /var/log/messages:Jun 21 01:15:29 rs18 pure-ftpd: (skyler@wicked-evolution.com@174.54.149.122) [NOTICE] /home/wickedev/public_html//assets/java.js uploaded (354 bytes, 6.86KB/sec)
    /var/log/messages:Jun 21 01:21:09 rs18 pure-ftpd: (skyler@wicked-evolution.com@174.54.149.122) [NOTICE] /home/wickedev/public_html//assets/java.js uploaded (354 bytes, 6.53KB/sec)
    /var/log/messages:Jun 21 01:40:39 rs18 pure-ftpd: (skyler@wicked-evolution.com@174.54.149.122) [NOTICE] /home/wickedev/public_html//assets/java.js uploaded (354 bytes, 6.77KB/sec)
    /var/log/messages-20140615:Jun 13 21:37:15 rs18 pure-ftpd: (skyler@wicked-evolution.com@174.54.149.122) [NOTICE] /home/wickedev/public_html//assets/java.js uploaded (354 bytes, 6.26KB/sec)
    /var/log/messages-20140615:Jun 13 21:55:54 rs18 pure-ftpd: (skyler@wicked-evolution.com@174.54.149.122) [NOTICE] /home/wickedev/public_html//assets/java.js uploaded (354 bytes, 6.29KB/sec)
    As we can see, this file was uploaded from your IP address (174.54.149.122) via FTP protocol.

Sincerely,
    -----------------------------------

Regards,

Dave S.,

Level 2 Technical Team Shift Leader

so is 174.54.149.122 your IP address or someone elses IP address?

http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/i...174.54.149.122
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    so is 174.54.149.122 your IP address or someone elses IP address?

http://www.melissadata.com/lookups/i...174.54.149.122
    ILoveMelissa

So.... now that we know its coming from me, how do I get rid of this!

Help me guys. Dont give up!

You say it's on all pages that share the same master border, correct? If you can't locate the offending item in the master border... which in theory you should be able to do if you inspect each and every element and it's possibly inserted HTML... then create a new master border from scratch. Don't even add any content to the new master border yet... just apply this essentially blank master border to one page and publish. All good? Then go back and recreate the content you need on the master border but don't paste anything from the old pages... add all images and text anew so as to be sure that nothing nasty is being carried with it. Publish. Still good? Apply new master border to all appropriate pages and delete old master border.

Now why the heck didn't I think of that. Very good option. Will do that. THANKS!