Thread: Messed up front page in NetObjects Fusion 2013

Default [Resolved] Messed up front page in NetObjects Fusion 2013

Edit: Uninstalled and reinstalled NOF 13 and problem went away.
    So, you can disregard this request for help.

Hi,

I finally regained access to my NetObjects Fusion 2013 from the asknet.com folks and installed it on my Windows 7 64bit computer.

However, when I start up the program this is what I'm seeing: (See attached file).

I thought maybe it is the Windows firewall blocking Nof 13, since when I installed NOF 13, I was not asked by Windows if I want to let NOF 13 access the internet as many programs do so I opened up Windows firewall and saw that NOF 13 does not have an entry there so I added NOF 13 to the firewall and gave it all permissions to access the internet, so I'm stumped as to what is causing this.

Please help
    Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOFMESSEDUPFRONTPAGE2013.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	1777  
    Last edited by City Builder; 06-19-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Default Messed Up front Page

I have the same problem and have un-installed and re-installed several times. Including wiping the registry clean of any reference to NoF. Still the same problem. Anyone have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by City Builder View Post
    Edit: Uninstalled and reinstalled NOF 13 and problem went away.
    So, you can disregard this request for help.

Hi,

I finally regained access to my NetObjects Fusion 2013 from the asknet.com folks and installed it on my Windows 7 64bit computer.

However, when I start up the program this is what I'm seeing: (See attached file).

I thought maybe it is the Windows firewall blocking Nof 13, since when I installed NOF 13, I was not asked by Windows if I want to let NOF 13 access the internet as many programs do so I opened up Windows firewall and saw that NOF 13 does not have an entry there so I added NOF 13 to the firewall and gave it all permissions to access the internet, so I'm stumped as to what is causing this.

Please help
    Thanks,

is your Internet Explorer working and which version IE do you have? Nof requires it for its interface

IE 11. Seems to be working fine. In fact I did reset it back to its default but still no Joy
    tnx for the reply

Are you using a firewall? Does NoF have an exception?