Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Navigation Problems

Thank you for the replies. I have tried moving all objects in the master layout to the front and all objects in the layout to the back, and there are no changes. The main page is the only on that has the flydown menu in back of everything in the layout. I've even tried publishing with the master layout in HTML 5 Dynamic, HTML 5, and HTML 4.01. This is with HTML 5 http://mnlegion.org/%20testsite/
    Please. Any ideas?

Your navigation bar has a z-index of 7. Try bring it, and it alone, to the front and send everything else to the back. It doesn't matter what their z-indexes are relative to one another if you don't have objects overlapping each other. Otherwise you may have to manually edit the z-index after publishing.

Default Still Didn't Work

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Your navigation bar has a z-index of 7. Try bring it, and it alone, to the front and send everything else to the back. It doesn't matter what their z-indexes are relative to one another if you don't have objects overlapping each other. Otherwise you may have to manually edit the z-index after publishing.
    Thank you for your reply. I brought the navigation bar to the front and moved everything else to the back and still have the same result. I'm not familiar with z-index. Could you please tell me how to manually edit it in order for the fly-down menu to appear over the layout region and not behind it? Thank you for your time.

I am having a similar situation. My fly out menus work great until I add an action. I create a region layout then add my picture with hotspots. Inside the layout region I add a multi-layout region with 4 different regions within the multi layout region. My actions are set up for the hotspots as mouseover to switch to the correct region in the multi-layout region. This works great but once I add the action my sub menus appear under the main layout region. Once I remove the action then the sub menus are fine and appear over the other objects. Once I reinstate the action then the sub menus open under the objects. I might have missed the resolution in this or other threads due to my research and my eyes getting blurry but if there is a resolution, I would sure appreciate it. Thank you.

1. A ship leaves port on a bearing of 28° and travels 7.5 miles. The ship then turns due east and travels 4.1 miles. How far is the ship from the port and what is its bearing?

2. Two tow trucks are pulling on a truck stuck in the mud. Tow truck #1 is pulling with a force of 635 lbs at 51° from the horizontal while tow truck #2 is pulling with a force of 592 lbs at 39° from the horizontal. What is the magnitude and direction of the resultant force?

htc one m8 handyhülle
    Last edited by Kolomeis; 12-16-2014 at 03:23 AM.
    Setze dir ein hohes Ziel...Setze dir ein festes, kein unbestimmtes Ziel. Setze dir ein unerschütterliches, kein wackliges Ziel! samsung galaxy s5 handytasche