Thread: AllWebMenus not working with Windows 8.1 64-bit, NOF 2013

Default AllWebMenus not working with Windows 8.1 64-bit, NOF 2013

Any assistance solving the problem below would be MUCH appreciated. I've been struggling with this issue for weeks (every since I upgraded to NOF 2013). Backing off to NOF 2012 on another 32-bit laptop didn't fix the problem.

IE v11.0.9600.17207
    AllWebMenus: 5.3 Build #938
    NOF 2013: 13.00.0000.5580 Standard Version

AWM added to components properly & published
    Insert of AWM works okay & it allows me to set properties.
    I've tried publishing with HTML 4.01 with tables & HTML5

Website: www.nchgs.org (built using NOF in December 2009 and converted forward with each release through 2013). AWM has worked through all NOF release until 2013.

Component insert into Master works okay and shows properly in NOF Design. However, when I go to Preview, the component simply shows as a dark grey box and when I publish the single page to test, it simply does not appear.

Generated code for non-working AWM:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="./error_page_nof.js">
    </script>
    </head>
    <body style="background-image: url('../assets/images/parchment_background.jpg');" class="nof-centerBody">
    <!-- DO NOT MOVE! The following AllWebMenus linking code section must always be placed right AFTER the BODY tag-->
    <!-- ******** BEGIN ALLWEBMENUS CODE FOR NCHGSmenu ******** -->
    <script type='text/javascript'>var MenuLinkedBy='AllWebMenus [2]',awmMenuName='NCHGSmenu',awmBN='FUS';awmAltUrl='' ;</script><script charset='UTF-8' src='../NCHGSmenu.js' language='JavaScript1.2' type='text/javascript'></script><script type='text/javascript'>awmBuildMenu();</script>
    <!-- ******** END ALLWEBMENUS CODE FOR NCHGSmenu ******** -->

Generated code for a working page (that I haven't updated yet using NOF 2013) / HOME page:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="./index_nof.js">
    </script>
    </head>
    <body style="background-image: url('./assets/images/parchment_background.jpg');" class="nof-centerBody">
    <!-- DO NOT MOVE! The following AllWebMenus linking code section must always be placed right AFTER the BODY tag-->
    <!-- ******** BEGIN ALLWEBMENUS CODE FOR NCHGSmenu ******** -->
    <script type='text/javascript'>var MenuLinkedBy='AllWebMenus [2]',awmMenuName='NCHGSmenu',awmBN='FUS';awmAltUrl='' ;</script><script charset='UTF-8' src='./NCHGSmenu.js' language='JavaScript1.2' type='text/javascript'></script><script type='text/javascript'>awmBuildMenu();</script>
    <!-- ******** END ALLWEBMENUS CODE FOR NCHGSmenu ******** -->

AWM works fine with Windows 8.1 and Fusion 2013.

Preview isn't the place to view any Java components output, such as AWM. All you'll ever get is the grey box.

If you're doing a local publish to test, IE is probably blocking "active content", preventing your menu from appearing.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums