Thread: How to get the latest version of Fusion 10?

Default How to get the latest version of Fusion 10?

That is the question.

Does NetObjects still sell it? (I am aware they sell v12 of which I already bought a CD for $9.95).

Does it work on Windows 7 Home Basic?
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

According to the NetO site they only support Version 12 and 2013.

http://netobjects.com/html/downloads.html

All other software is considered "legacy" so you will need to find it on the used/secondary market.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

OK. Thanks.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Wondering why you would want it if you have 2013? I still have a copy running but the site I kept it for moved elsewhere are few months ago so shall now probably remove it. However, if you still really want it (and you have a serial number to install it) I keep back copies of all NoF executables on my ftp site.

Dear Franko,

Thank you very much for offering to help.

I thought I could solve my floating buttons problems by 'upgrading' from my NOF v9 to v10 so I could extend the life of my old web sites all of which have floating buttons.
    I have a backup copy of v9 but somehow not the latest version of it and my old web sites do not open because I get the message: the web site has been created with a later version.

I bought NOF 2013 never expecting I would have so many problems with the floating buttons.

I have been in touch with AllMenus yesterday and today.
    As you see, I did my best to save the floating buttons idea.

Guess what, I am giving up to this obsession for reasons I already explained in my other thread this morning. No more floating buttons for me.

I am worry-free again.

But thank you for being nice. It's amazing to find a friend like you ...

May I ask where you bought a copy of v12 for $9.95? I have my registration key for NOF 10.0, but I lost my CD. I was going to wait for NOF support to reply to my question about downloading a copy of v10, but that could take a few days and I need to get started on a project right away. Thanks.