Thread: Carousel Pictures not loading

Question Carousel Pictures not loading

here is the sample site showing on the bottom right you will see the "X" and it scrolls to different "X's"... these should be pictures of the same ones seen on the top left but in carousel format..... for some reason when I loaded the photos in netobjects and uploaded the site to the server the photos don't pop up....

http://www.thumpsound.net/dj_mandela.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    Hi...just a thought...Do you have the right pic format; jpg or png and right colorformat; rgb or indexed ??
    yes they are JPG RGB.. they are the same photos as you can see in the Rotating Photo on the top left.. I wanted to replace that one on the top left with the Carousel.. but it doesn't work for some reason after I loaded all the photos in the settings for the Carousel..... I checked the files to make sure they are at right location.. they are... I also tried reloading them in twice.... same result

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    I had some issues in one site with Carousel. But I changed back to have the basic code of the page in html 4.01 with tables and then the layoutregion in html 4.01. Did not work with html 5 or dynamic 5 how much I even tried...
    I tried that too.. I switched back to HTML 4.01 with tables but still the pictures don't load either... just shows the X.. I verified the assets and they are still intact so I know they are uploaded to server.. but for some reason the Carousel app doesn't reference the file right and is not popping up properly

Have you tried a Local Publish. What happens? If that works okay, upload the Local Publish files to your server and see if they work ok. If they don't it's something on your server, perhaps directory permissions or something similar.

If it doesn't Local Publish okay then there is probably something wrong with the images themselves or the location you're pulling them from. But try the Local Publish first.

I had the same exact problem... and after hours of stressing about it i found out that netobjects was publishing the image name with out the .jpg.....so i went into my folders were i store my pictures and added .jpg onto the file name and tried publishing it again and it worked....idk why netobjects doesnt upload the .jpg with it but how ever hope it works for you...cheers