Thread: Installed Fusion XII.Discovered I have Built 13.00.0000.5535 Compatibiity issues.

Post Installed Fusion XII.Discovered I have Built 13.00.0000.5535 Compatibiity issues.

I paid for NetObjects Fusion XII. README that came with software says I have Build 12.00.0000.5071. I installed what I received and it worked. I copied software to DVD. I formatted my system and installed from my DVD. Java on my online view no longer works. I reported to Support. In course of investigation, I discovered my Built is 13.00.000.5535. I have installed latest version of JRE (1.7.) from Oracle. Still no change. My operating system is Vista Home Premium. How do I resolve this. I suspect there is a compatibility issue. This problem is affecting preview page on website I am designing at present.

you have an old version of Nof13

download and install update5 and be sure the correct Java version is selected in application settings

I downloaded update5. When I tried to install, got message to first install NOF13.
    I do not have a specific NOF13 Although Built of my software is 13.00.000.5535. (Got this information following link from NOFSupport.). Not withstanding, I dowloaded NOF4 for NOF12. This is for Built12.00.0000 5220. Not surprised when it did not work either. What can I do next?

You seem rather confused as to whether or not you have NoF 2013 or NoF 12. Start the program. Go to Help->About and tell us what version you have.

Once you've ascertained whether you have v2013 or v12, I would uninstall Fusion and then reinstall it. Then download the latest update (in both cases the latest update is update #5 aka AU5 but you have to make sure you have the right update for your version; they are not the same and then install it. Then make sure you have selected the correct java version as Anton told you above and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    You seem rather confused as to whether or not you have NoF 2013 or NoF 12. Start the program. Go to Help->About and tell us what version you have.
    That's what I've been saying but someone deleted my post.
    No big deal.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

I found I have Version 12 Bult 5220. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as Administrator. I have also set Java to latast JRE (1.7) I downloaded it before. I updated NOF12 with latest version of 11/18/2013. The issue remains unresolved.
    Last edited by Oboiro500; 08-11-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Now that issue is with NOF12 Built5220, I am going to open appropriate thread under NOF12. I shall then discontinue this thread.