Thread: eCommerce Problem - Need more input

Default eCommerce Problem - Need more input

Hey Guys,

This thread refers back to my post eCommerce Problem. I've been verifying assets like you said to do. Here's a couple of examples of files that cannot be found. Any ideas?

C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 2013\NetObjects System\Resources\js\external\jquery\plugins\js-webshim\minified\shims\i18n\errormessages-cs.js

C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 2013\NetObjects System\Resources\js\external\jquery\plugins\js-webshim\minified\shims\i18n\errormessages-pl.js Hey Guys,

Do these items appear on your computer at the location listed in the error?

Use windows explorer to see if the files Fusion is looking for exist at that location.

If they do not, then do a seearch using windows explorer to ssee if the errormessages-cs.js and rrormessages-pl.js files exist anywhere on your computer
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Sorry for the delay. I had to make some money.

OK, I have re-installed Fusion like 3 times. I have re-verified all assets and they all verify fine. I have re-optimized. The buy and add to cart buttons still do not show, everything else shows.

I have even created a brand new site that is one page with just a store with one item. The results are the same everything shows fine except for the add to cart button.