Thread: Version Installation & Template Advice Is Requested

Default Version Installation & Template Advice Is Requested

I'm a very long time user of Net Objects. I have the paper book "NetObjects Fusion 5.0" bought when I purchased the software September 13, 2000. I've had many versions including 5, 7, 10, 12, and Essentials. They were installed on computers that have long since expired. The paper book is still valid when I'm using NetObject Essentials.

My new project is writing a biography book to eventually be printed in paper book form. I'm considering instead to create a web site and write the book with online access and advertising. I'll need to purchase the latest NetObjects version and a suitable template.
    I have the license number for my NetObjects Fusion XII, but that installation is on a failed computer. I never got use from Fusion XII.

I wish to install the latest NetObjects on a Vista computer. My Win8 computer is unreliable.
    Do I need to first download NetObjects Fusion XII to my Vista, then upgrade?

Any recommendations on a (biography book) template to use? I wish to embed lots of pictures within the text of the book. The biography has a timeline list.

Thanks,
    Al

Hi Al. You only need the serial number from an older full-version to install the upgrade.

Thanks Steve. I purchased NOF15 this week. Does anyone have experience publishing a novel (book) with NOF? In MS Word format, I have 50,000 words on 132 pages as a biography-novel. I have divided the book into 5 parent pages so that the navigation bar fits. The book has pictures placed in the text and will have supplementary sources images. I will place advertising in the pages.
    Thanks,
    Al (Wxtech)