Thread: how to reinstall old Netobjects Fusion Version to upgrade existing project

Red face how to reinstall old Netobjects Fusion Version to upgrade existing project

Help - my old computer has crashed. I did save my old (Netobjects Fusion 2012) website data on an external file. However when I try to load it into Netobjects Fusion 2013 it tells me that I need to save my project in Netobjects Fusion 2012 as a template. However my new computer only has the 2013 version and my old one crashed.
    On the website I could no longer find the 2012 Version? Is there a possibility to get the 2012 version or could someone PLEASE take my website data and save them as a macro in 2012 so I can load the website in 2013?

Hey Franz. Please further explain the meaning of "website data".

Did you export the website as a template from the old computer following the procedure described in this
    YouTube video?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Raubenstine View Post
    Hey Franz. Please further explain the meaning of "website data".

Did you export the website as a template from the old computer following the procedure described in this
    YouTube video?

no - since my old computer crashed I no longer have the Version XII - hence I can not export the website data asa templace. The website data are in the format of Version XII. I would need to install Version XII or find someone that can export the data as a template...

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, but I just found the problem with my old serial-nr.
    I received it (in 1999) by email without the dashes in the number and entered that number, but now I verified it in the box, and saw the dashes..
    Now it's working fine!!!

Regards
    lab gaya