Thread: Consistent Page Dimensions

Default Consistent Page Dimensions

Hello everyone. I have questions about page size...Is there a way of setting NOF so that, once you have created one page (the home page), that any new pages that you then subsequently create, will be the same size as this first page.
    Question 2.... Is there a way of setting NOF, so that the pages don't stretch out to a size where you then have to go repairing them again, if you accidentally import a picture that's to big, or try to stretch a textbox out to far to the right, then the page size will stretch out to accomadate the new object you just imported. It would be far better if the page stayed the same size and you had to adjust the text box of picture before NOF allowed you to drop it on the page. Is there a way of setting NOF to do this this?
    Thanks in advance, mike, Ireland

For the first, either make sure your content fits within the page size you want, or alternatively use an i-frame for your content.
    For the second, no. It's always best to do your image sizing and manipulation in a graphics program first, then save as web to the assets folder before placing into NoF. If you get into the habit of this workflow you will rarely place an image that's too large. If you do, just ctrl-z to undo and then resize the picture in your graphics program.

Default Thanks Franco

Thanks againFranco. If you made a DVD of how to use NOF, I'm sure that they would sell.

Thanks but it's basically only a hobby for me now although I do pro bono sites for churches, evangelists, etc. My main work these days is ministry - preaching and evangelism.

A rewarding occupation, we all shouldn't loose thought of the entity that allowed us all to be here.