Thread: Migration from Netobjects Fusion 12 to 13

Default Migration from Netobjects Fusion 12 to 13

Today I bought the upgrade from 12 to 13, installations worked fine.

At the first start it downloads an upgrade or a servicepack, and when I tried to open the old Version 12 .nod file it crashes and with that crash the file was deleted.

Okay, so I have tried to "import" it from my local filesystem (where I published it before with rel. 12) but it does'nt import the complete structure (before I had 79 pages) AND NOW I am not able to open the imported pages

I only got an error message that "The page is too big, you can re-size the page size in the design view (or you can start it when running on a windows NT)

Does'nt feel very good now.

12GB RAM

Here you can see the last version I had created with Netfusion Objects Rel. 12

Whats the correct way to import my website to make in run under Rel. 13?

This tutorial should explain how to migrate site projects

More info specific to each function an be found in these tutorials

Here is a tutorial that covers where Fusion wants to keep everything on your computer
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting:

Yes you will. Follow the instructions in the documentation and you should have no problems???