Thread: Delete Top Page

Default Delete Top Page

How do you delete the top page of a site? I had my site with home page at the top. I then added a page above the home page to use secure site components on. Like login. I decided not the do the login after all so I wanted to delete the page but cannot. So I now have the Login Page, below is the Home page then the rest of the site. But I cannot move or delete the Login Page to get rid of it since it is now the top page. Help???

What I was trying to do is add a page to say website under construction...like in Wordpress...but then have the client to login to view the site and keep general public out until the website is done. Then I was going to remove the login/under construction page.

Now I cannot seem to get rid of the page. I removed it from navigation but still will not let me delete it since it is the top page.
    Last edited by droberson; 10-21-2014 at 04:58 PM.

In Site View, take the page you want to have as your home page and drag it above the page you have at the top now.

Simple.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Chuck has you sorted.

If you need more details you can view my tutorial

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=229
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz