Thread: Transfering site requiring updated version

Default Transfering site requiring updated version

Upgrading system to Win7 from XP .Site created with NOF9 v5 and following the gofusion instructions transferred as a template to an external hard drive. Re-install NOF9 to Win7 system the template will not open :-"File created with a later version, can't be opened. Please upgrade to the latest version"
    I have set NOF to open via Administrator.
    Any help please.

Have you installed the latest update to Fusion 9?
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Yes version 5 is the latest. This was updated on the old XP system and I have re-installed NOF9 and the new Win7 system then updated to the latest (v5) from Net object web site.

I suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling. Before installing Update 5, install Update 3, then Update 4. Works better.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Another thing to check is to make sure your exported template is set to read/write not read only.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Fusion9 removed and re-installed and then, as suggested, installed updates from No3 then No4 and finally No5. Problem solved and transfer from backup completed. A few photos are missing but no great concern. I did check the exported template and the setting was for read/write OK.
    Many thanks for all the assistance.