Thread: NOF 12 and Database Connectors

Default NOF 12 and Database Connectors

Just upgraded to NO12 and I don't see any database components in the Custom Components tab. Have they gone someplace else?

Quote Originally Posted by nkmnkm View Post
    Just upgraded to NO12 and I don't see any database components in the Custom Components tab. Have they gone someplace else?
    Problem solved but I hate NOF 12's DB tools. The manual is obtuse and it's difficult to figure out what to do. I ended up copying the Components/NetObjects directory from NOF 11 to NOF 12. This gave the old database tools.

I exported a site as a template. First I verified all the assets and deleted the unused ones, next I optimized the site and then made a template.
    After all this now I have a publishing problem: it publishes everything but reports that some files are missing. The missing files are from a style directory that was used for this website in NOF 11. It indeed doesn't exist anymore. I tried restoring it but this didn't help.
    I tried opening the same site from the same imported template in NOF11 and have the same problem.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?
    You can easily check out our high quality 117-300 which prepares you well forTestking testking. You can also get success in realciis.edu exam with the quality hodges and selftestengine.

Quote Originally Posted by juliavasa5 View Post
    I exported a site as a template. First I verified all the assets and deleted the unused ones, next I optimized the site and then made a template.
    After all this now I have a publishing problem: it publishes everything but reports that some files are missing. The missing files are from a style directory that was used for this website in NOF 11. It indeed doesn't exist anymore. I tried restoring it but this didn't help.
    I tried opening the same site from the same imported template in NOF11 and have the same problem.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?
    First click on the Assets icon on the NOF toolbar. Click on the Assets menu and choose "Delete all unused file assets" After that is done click on "Verify all file assets".
    This will allow you to select the locations of the files NOF can't find in the missing directories - just select the actual location of the asset.