Thread: Publishing issue. I am unable to published to the internet "Not responding" message

Default Publishing issue. I am unable to published to the internet "Not responding" message

I published my site, the first time since I upgraded to NOF 13. However, iPad, my tablet and similar devices cannot navigate the flash NavigationBar; hence, I changed it to graphical. Each time I try to publish now, I get "Not responding". See attached screenshot. I re-optimized, still to success.

I reported to support and got the following:

"Create a new blank site within Fusion. From the site view, right click the home page and select insert template. Browse for the template file you created. When prompted, select the third option for the master borders, it will state "Create master borders with new name". Allow Fusion to finish. Once complete, move your original home page ABOVE the current home page (the current one is blank) from within the site view." I followed the instruction, however, the "current home page" was not blank. The original home page does not move. The is not setting to prevent this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOF13-FTP-hargaalga1B.Connet to server.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	1897  

if you can do a full local publish, upload the contents of the local publish folder to your providers public_html folder using ftp software such as filezilla (free)

the above is the recommended way

if the internal publish tool fails, it could mean your publish settings are incorrect or the provider has changed from passive to active etc which you then need to update in your advanced publish settings, try passive if active is selected and active if passive is selected

Thank you. I use Chrome for my browser. When I tried to download filezilla, Chrome stopped the process and warned me that it will damage my machine. I have tried using WinSCP and FTP Voyager software. They were not able to access NOF 13 files. I see in you response that I ought to upload the contents of the local publish. I shall try that. Meanwhile, do you know of other useful software other than filezilla?

were you at the correct filezilla site? https://filezilla-project.org/

as usual, during installation, disable any bonus software by declining each time

It did not get to installation stage with filezilla. Chrome browser interrupted the download.

Quote Originally Posted by Oboiro500 View Post
    It did not get to installation stage with filezilla. Chrome browser interrupted the download.
    #1 Turn off all download managers and do a "normal" download of the program.

#2 Try a different browser to do the download

Filezilla is a nice piece of kt (and it is free)
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I have been able to upload the site with WinSCP. Thanks anyway.