Thread: Form CSS

Default Form CSS

Hi there! I would like better control of the form styles. I would like to be able to add padding to all fields, remove height restriction and change the widths of dropdown fields and submit buttons specifically. I am competent with CSS and normally it would be no problem to do this but I appear to have inherited a couple of sites that run on NetObjects Fusion 2013 and I can't seem to get any of my customizations to work.

Is there any way I can do this in NOF2013? I have tried going through Objects --> Manage Styles to create new classes which I have applied to my fields, but I can't seem to override the automatic height, and attempting to change widths doesn't seem to work at all.

There is a very specific kind of look I'm trying to achieve with the forms I'm doing up - is there a way to get it to do what I want??

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

select the form field and see attached, after making the change, you need to do a local publish or preview to see the result

Oh wow thanks for that - I didn't see that before as it was hidden away somewhere. This makes things easier.