they should hire you as a technical writer. highly paid of course

I fully agree *LOL

:P

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    Hi Robbieo!

If you want to change the background color look here:

http://www.nof-schule.de/netobjects-...e_formats.html

The whole tutorial could be an eye opener for you

Thanks still trying to figure out how you edit code on here and maybe a scrolling marquee

What kind of code? Please start a new thread with each topic and explain what exactly you want to do.

I also not sure i understand what you mean with "scrolling marquee" - probably scrolling directly to certain point on the page using an anchor? > New thread pls.

Robbie, that's not the way NOF works. You don't edit code here. NOF gives you a perfect graphical user interface and generates the code for you. the application is designed for that purpose.

www.madisontownshipoh.net/Fire trying to get this in nof started it in wysiwyg 10 can any one help

Very easy and many ways to achieve. Here's one http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/cmarquee.htm

In NOF the component is called a "News Ticker"
    Last edited by Beach Ape; 12-29-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbieo View Post
    Tried this thing out and im very disappointed as of right now not worth the money I paid for the software. I've tried multiple times to redo an existing site that was made with wysiwyg10 which is a lot easier to use and make it with netfusion 2013. No scrolling marquee option just very difficult to use. Just about ready to give up and go back to wysiwyg 10 unless I can find some help.
    ===

Hi Robbieo,

1). I sympathize with your desire to embellish your web site. I used to be like you for a while back in 1997 when I was amazed by what ccould be done with NOF ...
    I cannot give you specific advice on how to do this or that or why this or that is not working.

2). Do you really need marquees?
    Do you believe visitors will flock to your web site by the thousands credit card in hand because your news ticker scrolls under their very nose?
    Trash the marquee and start simplifying your web site.

I do not know what other Internet users think but I made my web sites very simple with nothing extra. If they don't like my web site it means they do not like me and they can go somewhere else since I do not pamper visitors.
    I do not make a living from my web sites but it makes me happy to have a meeting of minds with someone buying my works.

I personally like in a web site to load up in my browser fast, VERY FAST. If I come across a flashy web site, I immediately close the browser and go to the next one in my search results. Yes, I wasted 2 seconds to realize what's going on but hey, I gained 1 minute of waiting for the flash to load up.
    I stop and buy (or just read) ONLY AND ONLY from web sites which do not waste my time ...

My philosophy is that when I surf the Net I am not at an art show to be hypnotized by colours or the likes of marquees. All I want is to see if the information is presented easily and fast to me as a sign of respect for my time. If it does, I am glad, if not, I just close the browser (or the tab) and move on.
    While the opinions of other web masters may differ from mine, that's OK, but I have no use for them: they never put a dollar in my pocket.

That's just me.
    Last edited by Since_v4; 01-03-2015 at 03:17 AM.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.