Thread: Pop Up Box Questions

Default Pop Up Box Questions

Is there a way when we do a popup box picture off of a thumbnail that comes up in the center to get rid of the address white bar. I have enclosed a picture asking the question in that area.

Also in relationship to the popup box I know behind the scenes there are boxes we can check off for various things like toolbars to be visable and in particular a resizeable set up to be able to resize the popup box should we need it. If that is the case how come even without checking that box can I still go in the corner and move it out? I assumed if the resize box was not checked then it would be a fixed box and we could not move it at all?

One last thing

If we want to be able to print this coupon out I assume we would need to add a toolbar on top to give us the option of going there and click on the print tab? Is there any other way to be able to print this maybe with a html code or something so that when you right mouse click for options it would give you a print option? I know you could copy the image and then pasted it down in another place to print it or send it to yourself in e-mail then print it out, but wanted to print it out right then and there hopefully without adding the toolbar.

Update: I just noticed that each brower is different when it comes to the print thing I was asking about above. In firefox it looks like you need a tool bar on top or someway to print it out. In Chrome if you place your mouse cursor on the blue surrounding box at the top and right mouse click you can get the print option. In IE you can get the print option by right mouse clicking right on the picture itself.

In either case I still need to know if there is a way of getting rid of the URL white area portion of the box altogether
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Find us screencap.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	1975  
    Last edited by Larry5000; 12-07-2014 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Ape View Post
    I sort of knew you could print by adding the toolbar if that was necessary. In away was sort of trying now to do that if I did not have too. Mostly wanted to get rid of the URL area and just have the large coupon showing. I did find out that with IE you can right click I believe on the picture and it will give you the option to print. And in Chrome if you place the cursor on the very top blue boarder area and right mouse click you can also get the option to print. I believe Firefox is the only one you get no option to print no matter what you do. That is the reason I was thinking of adding the toolbar on top.

Thank you for showing that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry5000 View Post
    I believe Firefox is the only one you get no option to print no matter what you do.
    FF has a toolbar as well where you can use print. Ctrl+P or Cmd+P also works.