Thread: Problems opening my site in NOF 12

Default Problems opening my site in NOF 12

I have been using NOF since version 3 but I only use it for my own web site. I only know the basics--just enough to keep my site going. I updated from 11 to 12 a few months ago and everything was working just fine. Recently I had to change my hosting company. I was able to upload only 4 of the 147 pages to the new host company. None of those 4 pages have the background I have been using for my site. Only the home page has the banner. Banners and buttons are missing from the other pages. In the process of trying to fix it, I decided to just change the Site Style to one that was created for me in the past. It is not a standard NOF Site Style. I imported it into the software using the steps I found in the help files. But I must have done something wrong as it wouldn't allow me to use the new Site Style. (Yes, I had successfully used the Site Style on a past site.) I shut down the program and on the next day, I tried to open it again. It shuts down the program every time I try to access my site. I can create a test site in NOF and I can open it. But I cannot open anything in my real site. I get the "unstable file" message but it can not be retrieved. I have an auto back up from October. Can I just use that and if so, how? If it will help, here is the site: www.auntymdesigns.com

Can you Local Publish the site? Have you been creating backup templates or have you tried to see if you have a stable backup?

If not you may have to replace all the graphics, etc in Style View using the original graphics.
    Last edited by franko; 12-03-2014 at 10:08 PM.

I cannot even open the site. I get a message that Fusion 12 has detected an unstable site and will recover it. But no recovery occurs. If it will help here are the "problem details".
    Problem Event Name: BEX
    Application Name: Fusion.exe
    Application Version: 12.0.0.5222
    Application Timestamp: 52f9ba66
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_b6b8
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Offset: 0018de68
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Data: badc0de1
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: b6b8
    Additional Information 2: b6b8c441d6950364388106a2451b71ff
    Additional Information 3: e81b
    Additional Information 4: e81bf76b815d1f7833290b26370f023a

I use an on line back up service called Back Blaze. I can go to that site and download the nod file from November 20th--2 days before the problems started. If I replace the current nod file with the downloaded file, will that allow me to open the site in the program?

It should. Save the old nod as a backup, just in case.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums