Thread: Alignmenty of objects not working....

Default Alignmenty of objects not working....

I am quite experienced in NOF10 but have a problem in development that I just cannot see what is causing it.
    the url is http://www.libertybs.co.uk/clients/theruperaarms

The most frustrating is on the LOCATION page where I have embedded code for a google map. Pretty straightforward BUT it does not align with the image on the left and is too far down in the
    Layout Region (although it's as much to the top as I can put it within the Layout Region). The header part (telephone number ) also seems to be different spacing to the other pages. Nothing is overlapping, I have tried Fixed page / table / Frame...without success.

Even on the other pages, where there is html code inserted for the gallery, there should not be a black space between the photo and gallery and the section below. Somehting is causing this that I cannot see.

I am stumped on thsi one(!) Any thoughts anyone? Thanks.

I have just discovered that the Location Page out of alignment with the LH image seems to be a Mozilla Firefox issue (it is the latest release).
    I looked on IE and Google Chrome and lines up as it should.

HOWEVER, on all pages there is still a black space between images and lower section, when there should not be.

ok...some progress....the top of the page now aligns.
    It seems that when I insert the Google map code I use a text box and then press ctrl/T to insert the html.
    However, this code is wrapped by NOF with <p> and </p> which adds a blank line after the code.
    I put <div> and </div> either side of the inserted code and the top part seems to now work ok, but am still getting a blank line after it.

This seems to be because there is <!-- End of Slideshow codes -->&nbsp;</p> code there, WHICH IS AUTOMATICALLY INSERTED BY NOF.

I cannot see how to delete the &nbsp.

Any thoughts...Anyone?????