Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netobjects 2015?

Question Netobjects 2015?

Does anyone know whether Netobjects 2015 will be released this month or next. I remember new releases usually are released about this time.

No idea what you're talking about. Only NetObjects can answer your question.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Those that know can't say and those that don't know can speculate.

I "believe" that NetO has an automatic upgrade policy (can't recall the time frame) where if you purchase the newest version and a newer version is released you automatically qualify for the new product

SO...

IF (big if) another version is in the pipe, it might be more economically advantageous to purchase Fusion 2013 NOW so that you get the newest product when it is released at a reduced price over what the new release will be offered at.

Steve, can you add what the new release qualifying time frame policy is for automatic upgrades as I can't seem to find this on the NetO site.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Historically we've offered a free upgrade to people who've purchased the prior version of NetObjects Fusion within 45 days of a new release.

to early for the 2016 beta?

In support of the soon to be released Net Objects Fusion 2015, a web design software company on this side of the pond and not out of the EU, and a generous discount, I've purchased NOF 2013 full version.

Thank you Steve and company.
    Kind Regards - Donald

I would not have purchased NOF V2013 had it not been for Windows XP going out of service.
    I had to buy new PC with Win 7 and upgraded all my softwares.

Now I shall upgrade only to NOF 2020 ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by Since_v4 View Post
    Now I shall upgrade only to NOF 2020 ...
    If there is no trial version that will tell me everything I need to know about the next release.

Well, according to the email that I received this morning, it appears to be out now.

And it's just time for some of my clients to start sending me their yearly updates. However... Since I remember having to re-do many of their sites from scratch basically during my last NOF update, I think I can make do without the new "features" in NOF15 for a while.

There may be a lot behind the scenes that have improved, but on the face of it (for what is shown on the NOF15 page) these new versions are feeling more like updates rather than new versions although I recognize that they need to keep putting out new "versions" to keep making money since updates don't usually generate any added income overall.

Quote Originally Posted by City Builder View Post
    Well, according to the email that I received this morning, it appears to be out now.

And it's just time for some of my clients to start sending me their yearly updates. However... Since I remember having to re-do many of their sites from scratch basically during my last NOF update, I think I can make do without the new "features" in NOF15 for a while.
    Hi there,
    Yes, with 2015 you will be able to tell all your bad clients that new features are out.
    Always find ways to charge your bad clients more and often, while charging the good clients less and not that often.

Quote Originally Posted by City Builder View Post
    There may be a lot behind the scenes that have improved, but on the face of it (for what is shown on the NOF15 page) these new versions are feeling more like updates rather than new versions although I recognize that they need to keep putting out new "versions" to keep making money since updates don't usually generate any added income overall.
    It's not only about making money, it's also about not allowing the competition to make too much money.
    Hey, it's the battle for survival at work and only the earliest one wins, not the strongest, the smartest or the fastest.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.