Thread: Quick Mosaic questions

Default Quick Mosaic questions

1). Can I convert existing web sites in NOF v2013 with Mosaic to make them viewable on mobile gadgets?
    I have read about 'smart copy & paste converts your site to mobile', but can I just convert to mobile?

2). Can I download Mosaic in my PC and take it from there?

3). What is the price for Mosaic?

Thanks in advance!

SEASON'S GREETINGS.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

well... specific Q's like that are hard to answer.. are you talking about converting a website which has been published? (as in the HTML?) I dont see why your websites wouldnt already be compatible with mobile devices? unless you are using Flash..
    I'll break anything once...

Hi Fizz,

Thank you for your reply.
    I used to have flying / sliding buttons which worked at a specific location: x axis 10, y axis 120.
    On PCs it all worked great and visitors where impressed to see the buttons follow their read-out down the page or back up the page again.
    On iPods and iPads my buttons were moving towards the middle of the page to adjust the above settings to the size of the screen. This way text on the web page became un-readable.

I deactivated the sliding (with my heart bleeding ) and now the buttons stay fixed on the PC screen and also on mobile devices.

However I have put a warning

"Web site not optimized for mobile use"

I have no idea whatsoever when I can design a mobile version of my web sites. As an older generation guy, I do not believe in people who trashed their PC for mobile gadgets, and stick with my old web sites till the bitter end.
    I also have no business relationships with guys (or gals) who "text" me ... since I am not the guy who texts while he walks.

Have a nice day.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

I have netobjects 11 can I convert site to mobile or do I need to buy mosaic? what is cost of mosaic...it says 30-day free trial but what is cost after trial???