Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NOF version 2015!

Default NOF version 2015!

No talk about version 2015 yet? From the NOF website, looks wonderful (of course) - but since I haven't done anything with v.13 yet (upgraded when first released), why should I? Yes, always searching for that perfect tool, right?!

Someone add notes if you've tried (beta?). Would love to hear about it.

~Kitty
    The biz http://ink2art.com
    Giving it away since 1995... http://fullmoongraphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    No talk about version 2015 yet? From the NOF website, looks wonderful (of course) - but since I haven't done anything with v.13 yet (upgraded when first released), why should I? Yes, always searching for that perfect tool, right?!

~Kitty
    Anyone within any beta program for any software will have signed an NDA so cannot talk about anything until AFTER the product is released.

This is not said to confirm or deny the existence of any beta testing but just as a FYI
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

~Kitty
    Hi Kitty,

I know that a web site designer of your high calibre craves for attention, so here are

WORDS FROM THE SAGE
    NOF v2015 will not make you younger, prettier or richer. It will only make you spend more hours learning it. Only v2020 or later will make you richer.

This truth applies only to you. Others who have not upgraded their copy of NOF for the past 4-5 versions yes, they will stand to benefit from v2015.

As for the answer to your question, shhhhh ... shhhh ...

Cheers ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

For my NOF comedians...
    But it HAS been released! See on NO.

Gotta run, not ignoring you guys.
    ~Kitty
    The biz http://ink2art.com
    Giving it away since 1995... http://fullmoongraphics.com

For my NOF comedians...

~Kitty
    So it HAS BEEN released???
    Wow, what am I going to do???
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Wow, indeed it has been released.
    I can see it at NOF front page even here in the Caribbean.

After Christmas though?

I have enough problems with v2013, so I'll skip v2015 since I do not want to jump into new problems with the new version.
    My philosophy is to stay away from the PC as much as I can, but the more want to, the more I cannot achieve it.

For my NOF comedians...

~Kitty

Does it work with Windows 10 to be released in May this year?

PS: the fact you say you don't ignore us makes me believe that in reality you do.

Well I pulled the trigger and bought the 2015 version.
    Doesn't look that much different from the last version and as usual lacking in decent templates but time will tell.
    I'm travelling right now but when I get home in a week or so I'll let you know about the Windows 10 compatibility as I am beta testing it at the moment.

Hi Kitty! I did upgrade to v. 13 and liked it but only use it once in awhile. I've gone with MACAW for responsive web design. I love your new site with wordpress, but I'm having difficulty making a simple project of changing some of the code... I'm still not ''getting it'' -- I do like the way version 2015 is going, embracing html 5 and all, but until its a one program responsive design web author client, I don't think I'll be upgrading from v. 13 to v. 15