Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Default Congratulations

Congratulations for releasing NOF v2015 and for advancing WYSIWYG knowledge!

To all the staff, support personnel, NOF enthusiasts and pros who dedicate their time, all the best and top sales in 2015! ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

the same from me and all the best..and i hope we will have many good times with this Version..
    derKarlsruher vom NOF-Stammtisch Karlsruhe
    Homepage: www.nof-stammtisch-ka.de/ # NOF-Mosaic: http://nof-stammtisch.netomobi.de/
    Newsletter: http://www.nof-stammtisch-ka.de/html/newsletter.html
    der NOF-Stammtisch für die Regionen Baden-Württemberg, Bodensee und Hessen

Going to build my first site with it! Hopefully will be just fine, don't anticipate any problems.

~Kitty
    The biz http://ink2art.com
    Giving it away since 1995... http://fullmoongraphics.com

Thanks for NOF 2015. Just last week I purchased 2013. I'm a newcomer and I'm sure I'll have questions.

Trying to upgrade from Netobjects 2013. Every time I enter my credit card details and press 'Pay now'.......the credit card details simply disappear and nothing happens. Is there a problem with your shop??

Quote Originally Posted by bzwirs View Post
    Trying to upgrade from Netobjects 2013. Every time I enter my credit card details and press 'Pay now'.......the credit card details simply disappear and nothing happens. Is there a problem with your shop??
    Hi,
    Pay with PayPal.
    You will have NO problems.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by MLachney View Post
    Thanks for NOF 2015. Just last week I purchased 2013. I'm a newcomer and I'm sure I'll have questions.
    Hi there,

I assure you that you will have not only questions but also lots of satisfaction. You should get v2015 free, isn't it?

I wish you to make at least $129.95 * 500 web sites = $64,975 with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Since_v4 View Post
    Hi,
    Pay with PayPal.
    You will have NO problems.
    Don't have PayPal..........don't want PayPal. Option is there to use other means of payment so should work but doesn't.

Updated on the 10th, imported all my 2013 sites without a hitch! Best feature thus far for me, basic integrated video support via components. Picture carousel on the other hand, hasn't worked out to well with my imported 2013 websites. Appears to work fine in newly developed NOF 2015 websites though. Happy thus far with the initial NOF 2015 offering.

Anyone notice yet that at least a significant portion of the documentation in the 2015 version references 2013... and some specifics (like in preferences setting) are clearly from 2013 as they are different in 2015. I'm upgrading from version 12 so I don't have 2013 at all and I'm a bit leary about relying on what I read to be correct (although it's probably not a big deal, overall). It seems that they may have rushed this out the door without at least verifying the documentation files... and that makes me wonder what else didn't get checked out.

The response to my support request regarding when/how customers will receive the correct documentation for version 2015 is "For most of your questions you can still use the documentation of Fusion 2013"... which is not a response to the question I asked, just an assurance that I should be able to "get by" with what's here. Anyone find any major discrepancies between the documentation and how it actually works? (although maybe it's a bit early to ask that question yet).