Thread: Netobjects Fusion 2015 Issue

Default Netobjects Fusion 2015 Issue

Formatted my PC, did a clean install of Windows 8.1 Pro. Installed Netobjects 2015.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	home.PNG 
Views:	557 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	2044

While on the above screen, Create a New Site, Site Wizard, Open a Template. Documentation, Communities, Extras and Upgrading Your Sites. When clicking on these nothing happens. The only way to get to create a new site is by clicking on FILE.

Any suggestions?

Hmmm.... Works OK for me, although I am on Win7. Obvious, but did you try a reboot?

If that doesn't work, you might try to uninstall and reinstall. Something may have gotten mucked up while installing.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Quote Originally Posted by RayC View Post
    Hmmm.... Works OK for me, although I am on Win7. Obvious, but did you try a reboot?

If that doesn't work, you might try to uninstall and reinstall. Something may have gotten mucked up while installing.
    I have done what you said. I've rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled. The links on that screen just turns the arrow into a hand, but clicking on them will do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MLachney View Post
    I have done what you said. I've rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled. The links on that screen just turns the arrow into a hand, but clicking on them will do nothing.
    could it be that you installed Nof while antivirus program and windows defender were running and prevented a complete installation? Win 8 and 8.1 are very well known for such behavior, also, try right click Nof Icon and run as admin

I've resolved the issue. A clean install of Windows 8.1 needs to obtain all the Windows updates before the links will work. I went to Windows Update, they installed and now all the links work on the above screen shot I posted.
    If you install Netobjects Fusion 2015 on a clean install WITHOUT the updates in place the links will not work.

I had some strange issues too and got this answer which helped.

NetObjects Fusion impacted by cumulative Internet Explorer Update (KB3008923)
    A recent Microsoft update is affecting the usability of NetObjects Fusion. Modal dialogs for the Photo Gallery, E-Commerce, Check for Updates, and Publish Settings are all inoperable. We’ve communicated with Microsoft and anticipate a quick resolution because this issue affects many software applications. In the interim, if you are experiencing problems related to the aforementioned dialogs, NetObjects recommends uninstalling Microsoft update KB3008923.

To uninstall update KB3008923

Launch the Windows Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Installed Updates
    Locate the update named “Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3008923)”.
    Right click and select “Uninstall”. Afterwards you’ll be prompted to restart your computer.

Following these steps will restore NetObjects Fusion’s capabilities. For further help please contact support@netobjects.com.

The issue with KB3008923 was fixed in a later Windows Update.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Check this out new latest version of YO WhatsApp which is yesterday updated on it's official site gbapps.net it allow you to download dual WhatsApp.