Thread: New Update Issues

Default New Update Issues

After 16 years of using Net Objects I'm well aware of the problems associated with being an update early adopter so it's no surprise to find some irritating issues. First I noticed that the preview screen would not scroll but then, more importantly that the FTP publisher would not work. First I got a message (something like 'JBK not installed!' (?)), now it just claims not to be able to connect with the internet. Of course NO 13 works perfectly with the identical settings. I can publish locally and them with File Zilla as a workaround but it's a pain. Am I alone with this?

was antivirus and defender etc disabled during installation?

what is your OS? is Java installed and has latest update?

also, right click Nof Icon and run as admin, only need to do that once, it will remember from then on

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    was antivirus and defender etc disabled during installation?

what is your OS? is Java installed and has latest update?

also, right click Nof Icon and run as admin, only need to do that once, it will remember from then on
    That admin trick seems to have done it - nice one.

Thank you, much appreciated.

NetObjects Fusion impacted by cumulative Internet Explorer Update (KB3008923)
    A recent Microsoft update is affecting the usability of NetObjects Fusion. Modal dialogs for the Photo Gallery, E-Commerce, Check for Updates, and Publish Settings are all inoperable. We’ve communicated with Microsoft and anticipate a quick resolution because this issue affects many software applications. In the interim, if you are experiencing problems related to the aforementioned dialogs, NetObjects recommends uninstalling Microsoft update KB3008923.

To uninstall update KB3008923

Launch the Windows Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Installed Updates
    Locate the update named “Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3008923)”.
    Right click and select “Uninstall”. Afterwards you’ll be prompted to restart your computer.

Following these steps will restore NetObjects Fusion’s capabilities. For further help please contact support@netobjects.com.

I also have the same issue with this gbwhatsapp and when I go to it's official site and download this gb whatsapp updated version my problem got solved and I think should also do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    I also have the same issue with this gbwhatsapp and when I go to it's official site and download this gb whatsapp updated version my problem got solved and I think should also do the same.
    Yes absolutely some times update got some issue with it which is why you have to check it on it's official webstie.