Thread: Accomodating Mobile users as well as PC users

Default Accomodating Mobile users as well as PC users

Hi

I am considering upgrading to 2015 but I would like to check what support, if any, there is in 2015 for accommodating multiple viewing platforms.

If there is any online documentation regarding this I would be grateful for the link.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I suppose that's a distant dream for most software makers, but I would like to hear the contrary.

Only Windows 10 coming out in a few months has one software which covers all usages.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipstone View Post
    Hi

I am considering upgrading to 2015 but I would like to check what support, if any, there is in 2015 for accommodating multiple viewing platforms.

If there is any online documentation regarding this I would be grateful for the link.

Thanks.
    By the way: why upgrade to v2015 if the version you have now works well?

Maybe in 2-3 years NOF will come out with some fantastic new features which will bring big sales ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipstone View Post
    Hi

Thanks.
    If previous version is working well then I think you don't need to upgrade it or check for any support.