Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOF2015 Templates and site-styles

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    I agree with Kurt. There is much to be improved still in 2015. But there is much that has been improved, also. And improvement has to be funded from the profits from sales of the current release version. NoF isn't Adobe; they can't just throw buckets of dollars at it.
    I know exactly what will happen and I am NOT Nostradamus.
    There will be two NOF v2015 updates 2-3 months apart in 2-3 months from now.
    Then NOF v2016 will be released. Repeat procedure above.

By the way: Dreamweaver flirts with HTML5

http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/versions.html
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Dreamweaver has always been the leader but it's a steep learning curve and the cost is outrageous, especially if you need to subscribe to the whole creative cloud suite.

Did I just see sticky menus in nof2015? Now I have a reason to buy - Ive been trying to implement that in nof2013. Hope they've also fixed the bugs I reported (Rollovers not working in HTML5 output, etc )

Nope - they didnt fix the bugs I reported in NOF13-Rollover actions continue to wreak the navbar drop downs z-index values. And the sticky menu only seems to work in the 'sticky' template NOF provided. Cant get that function into my website.

I am here to suggest you to download and install this WhatsApp Plus which has amazing features and functions.