Thread: Why are my pages file types defaulting to .htm instead of .html?

Question Why are my pages file types defaulting to .htm instead of .html?

If had every version of Net Objects Fusion since it was given away free with Netscape years ago. I have a huge website, www.560.com. All my pages default to a filetype of .htm. I can't find a setting for the default. I do see that "Custom Names" has a drop down for the filetype but mine are mostly blank. Some do say .htm. To get them all changed to .html, it looks like I'll have to visit each page and set the dropdown to .html. That's going to take a long time as I have hundreds of pages.

I seem to remember that being a site setting in some older version of NOF but I don't see it anymore.
    Is there any way to make the default .html?

Go to your Publish Settings and click on the "Advanced" button.

This is where you set your site-wide default file extension.

For plain HTML, it should be .html out of the box. .htm is a Microsoft thing. .html is universal.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Thanks! I thought I saw that option sometime in the past but just couldn't find it.

I also had similar issue with my site page https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/ and I just contact with my hosting provider to solve this issue...