Thread: Menu opens multiple levels when loading in Firefox

Default Menu opens multiple levels when loading in Firefox

I noticed that the menu generated by NOF 2013 behaves normally in Microsoft Explorer, but opens multiple levels (and covers text) when I open my website in Firefox (35.0.1). It does so upon initially loading the website and also when clicking the HOME button.
    To check it out, go to my web site at http://www.solutionresources.net/index.html

Any suggestions on how to fix that? Or is that an issue for Firefox to take up?
    Holger

I see no difference in behavior between FF and IE.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

your site is infected with Microsoft Word formatting code, this usually happens if pasting from Word to Nof without using paste special/plain text

click the layout and masterborder html buttons on the property palette and delete the offending code as seen below

<!--
    /* Font Definitions */
    @font-face
    {font-family:"Cambria Math";
    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
    mso-font-charset:1;
    mso-generic-font-family:roman;
    mso-font-formatther;
    mso-font-pitch:variable;
    mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;}
    @font-face{font-family:Calibri;panose-1:21552224324;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:swiss;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:-5368701451073786111104150;}@font-face{font-family:Cambria;panose-1:2453546324;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:roman;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:-5368701451073743103004150;}/*StyleDefinitions*/p.MsoNormal,li.MsoNormal,div.MsoNormal{mso-style-unhide:no;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.0pt;margin-left:0in;line-height:115%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"TimesNewRoman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}h1{mso-style-priority:9;mso-style-unhide:no;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-link:"Heading1Char";mso-style-next:Normal;margin-top:24.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:115%;mso-pagination:widow-orphanlines-together;page-break-after:avoid;mso-outline-level:1;font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Cambria","serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:major-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"TimesNewRoman";mso-fareast-theme-font:major-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:major-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"TimesNewRoman";mso-bidi-theme-font:major-bidi;color:#365F91;mso-themecolor:accent1;mso-themeshade:191;mso-font-kerning:0pt;}span.Heading1Char{mso-style-name:"Heading1Char";mso-style-priority:9;mso-style-unhide:no;mso-style-locked:yes;mso-style-link:"Heading1";mso-ansi-font-size:14.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Cambria","serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:major-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"TimesNewRoman";mso-fareast-theme-font:major-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:major-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"TimesNewRoman";mso-bidi-theme-font:major-bidi;color:#365F91;mso-themecolor:accent1;mso-themeshade:191;font-weight:bold;}.MsoChpDefault{mso-style-type:export-only;mso-default-props:yes;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"TimesNewRoman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}.MsoPapDefault{mso-style-type:export-only;margin-bottom:2.0pt;line-height:115%;}@pageWordSection1{size:8.5in11.0in;ma rgin:1.0in1.0in1.0in1.0in;mso-header-margin:.5in;mso-footer-margin:.5in;mso-paper-source:0;}div.WordSection1{page:WordSection1;}--></STYLE>
    <!-- [if gte mso 10] -->
    <STYLE>
    /* Style Definitions */
    table.MsoNormalTable
    {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
    mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-priority:99;
    mso-style-parent:"";
    mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
    mso-para-margin-top:0in;
    mso-para-margin-right:0in;
    mso-para-margin-bottom:2.0pt;
    mso-para-margin-left:0in;
    line-height:115%;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:11.0pt;
    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
    </STYLE>

Thanks, Anton, I will do the paste function differently in the future.