Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hosting basics

Thanks I think! haha I wear a few hats at my new company, building the website was not part of the job, but I took it on after receiving a few high quotes. I know the same old saying applies to website building, you get what you pay for, but our money needs spent on tooling and machining right now, not website development..I figured I'd push through it. I will consider gotfusion.com, I've been directed there a few times for answers I needed. Thanks!

Hi Nelson,

I am impressed with your positive attitude.

I believe that if your company has money to buy tools and machinery, there should be US$129 forgotten somewhere in one of the drawers to spend on NOF 2015.

However, I suggest YOU buy NOF 2015 so that you can start building other web sites for other customers on a side and on the other hand, to make your employer think twice before he fires you.
    As a great web master and fully armed with NOF 2015 you will become a formidable web sites cyber-warrior.

Good Luck! ....
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.