Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Publishing Errors

Default Publishing Errors

Hi all,

Just upgraded today from 2012 version to the latest 2015 version.

Dragged my first site over for publishing - but keep on getting the following 4 error messages:

1. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\Documents\NetObjects Fusion 2015\User Sites\Primewood 2015 V2\Preview\produkte.html to the server
    2. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\AppData\Local\Temp\FSITemp\JavaScri pt\produkte_nof.js to the server
    3. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\Documents\NetObjects Fusion 2015\User Sites\Primewood 2015 V2\Preview\Autogen\PRODUKTE_Hp_Highlighted.jpg to the server
    4. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\Documents\NetObjects Fusion 2015\User Sites\Primewood 2015 V2\Preview\Autogen\PRODUKTE_HRp_HighlightedOver.jp g to the server

And it all seems to be on one page, "PRODUKTE"

I have even gone as far as starting a blank site and copying everything over bit by bit, but still the same errors! And the worst part is - it is not overwriting the changes. I have a temp page currently, but have been asked by the client to make the site live, and after every publish it is still the temp page showing - my publishing records show that the site has never been published remotely... don't know what is going on? Have been so excited about the 2015 version and could not wait to get it - now I am frustrated...

URL is www.primewood.co.za

Any help would be most welcome!

Hi there Thomas,

Yes I did! And I even went as far as starting from scratch. It is not a big site, but even then when I publish - it is not publishing correctly... not overwriting the temporary site files in cpanel - have no idea how to fix this..?

can you delete the preview and local publish folders, then do a local publish to see if all is ok, if yes, upload the contents of local publish with filezilla (free)

if not ok after local publish, come back for the next steps

Hi there,

Okay, I started a complete new site - all new properties...

Still cannot succeed publishing remotely - local publish works fine. No problems.

I do not want to publish using filezilla - sorry - but I want NOF to work and publish the way it has always worked.

The 2 Errors I get with new file is:
    Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\Documents\NetObjects Fusion 2015\User Sites\Maskam 1\Preview\contact us.html to the server

Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\AppData\Local\Temp\FSITemp\JavaScri pt\contact us_nof.js to the server.

I have been designing with NOF for 8 years now starting with version 9 - Only missed the 2013 version.

I even went as far as uninstalling and re-installing 2015.

I hope this can be sorted out!

Hi Thomas,

Okay, I did as you recommended - and still the same issues. I have uploaded a video of what happens every time I try to publish ANY site with NOF 2015 - I have even created test sites, taken a NOF template and published without making any changes - similar errors to all - and no published changes...????? Here is the YouTube link of what happens: - Maybe it will give you a better idea? Also - on the publish page where it says when a site has been published it keeps on saying NEVER PUBLISHED in the remote publish column. Even though I just published remotely.

I have gone back to my old software - just to get some urgent stuff published - including a new website that I was looking forward to building with NOF 2015

Thanks for your advice so far.

go to site view and choose tools, reoptimize

then go to asset view and choose "delete all unused assets"

then choose verify assets

if all ok, the remote publish must work with no more errors

Hi, I have a similar problem with NOF2015. First a bit of background... I upgraded from XII to 2015 and upgrading old XII sites works ok. Publishing ONE of my sites works fine. New sites work fine.

One website crashes when publishing local and publishing remote. (it crashes after generating about 80% of the site - it just crashes back to the desktop with no error messages or anything.) I have tried re-optimising and verifying assets etc. as in the post above.

I am using XP on a desktop PC with 4G Ram, loads of disk etc.

Any ideas? or should I contact Tech support?

Thanks,
    Philip.

EDIT: There appears to be one page that causes the crash. Deleting that page solves the problem. Not ideal because that page has several tabs and will take a long time to recreate, but it is a workaround for now.
    Last edited by tinkerphil; 02-17-2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: more information.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerphil View Post
    Hi, I have a similar problem with NOF2015. First a bit of background... I upgraded from XII to 2015 and upgrading old XII sites works ok. Publishing ONE of my sites works fine. New sites work fine.

One website crashes when publishing local and publishing remote. (it crashes after generating about 80% of the site - it just crashes back to the desktop with no error messages or anything.) I have tried re-optimising and verifying assets etc. as in the post above.

I am using XP on a desktop PC with 4G Ram, loads of disk etc.

Any ideas? or should I contact Tech support?

Thanks,
    Philip.

EDIT: There appears to be one page that causes the crash. Deleting that page solves the problem. Not ideal because that page has several tabs and will take a long time to recreate, but it is a workaround for now.
    go to each page and physically check the look of each page, an obvious problem may hit you in the face

also. it could be a corrupt masterborder, add a new one based on the existing and then apply it to all pages in one hit in site view, then delete the unused one

Thanks,

I have only now come back to NOF 2015.

I still have the same issue. Have contacte Technical support now as I am clueless. Even tried publishing a one pager with only a carousel. 33 errors looking for accordion assets and such that I am not even using..

Thanks anyways for all the help.

I had exactly the same problem See (Problems after re-installing thread) Post #17.
    Sometimes it was errors sending certain files...other times it was EVERY file.
    Never got to the bottom of it - never heard from 'support'.

Can I ask what operating system you use? Are you able to export as zip file and try publishing on another computer where NOF 2105 is installed?
    My problem was on a machine with WIN7 (emergency use)....when I did the above and published THE SAME WEBSITE on Win 8 machine I had no problems.
    Last edited by gprit; 07-29-2015 at 09:33 PM.