Hi all,

Just upgraded today from 2012 version to the latest 2015 version.

Dragged my first site over for publishing - but keep on getting the following 4 error messages:

1. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\Documents\NetObjects Fusion 2015\User Sites\Primewood 2015 V2\Preview\produkte.html to the server
  2. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\AppData\Local\Temp\FSITemp\JavaScri pt\produkte_nof.js to the server
  3. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\Documents\NetObjects Fusion 2015\User Sites\Primewood 2015 V2\Preview\Autogen\PRODUKTE_Hp_Highlighted.jpg to the server
  4. Error sending the file C:\Users\Tanya\Documents\NetObjects Fusion 2015\User Sites\Primewood 2015 V2\Preview\Autogen\PRODUKTE_HRp_HighlightedOver.jp g to the server

And it all seems to be on one page, "PRODUKTE"

I have even gone as far as starting a blank site and copying everything over bit by bit, but still the same errors! And the worst part is - it is not overwriting the changes. I have a temp page currently, but have been asked by the client to make the site live, and after every publish it is still the temp page showing - my publishing records show that the site has never been published remotely... don't know what is going on? Have been so excited about the 2015 version and could not wait to get it - now I am frustrated...

URL is www.primewood.co.za

Any help would be most welcome!