Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Publishing Errors

I am going to extry it now on computer with Windows 8. I really do hope this solves the problem, will keep you posted.

Just published it on my husband's computer - which is windows 8.1 - NO PROBLEMS whatsoever! Cannot believe it - so all this time it has been a conflict between windows 7 and 8!

Time for an upgrade.

That's good! So despite what has been said - and for whatever reason - there IS sometimes an issue with WIN7 and NOF2015.
    Just hope it works with WIN10......

I've been running the RTM release of Windows 10 since it was released to Windows Insiders before the public release yesterday.

Fusion 2015 works perfectly.

On some systems, changes to the registry may cause Fusion and other programs to run slow on the first start after the OS upgrade... or not at all in some cases. Uninstalling and reinstalling is the cure if a program doesn't run at all.

I experienced the slow start. After running 2015 the first time, it now opens very quickly.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Uninstalling and re-installing - that is a painful painful process for many people who use Bitdefender. NOF 2015 is the only software I use that seems to be troubled by it....

I have a problem with some pages not publishing properly (for example most pages will Center but not all in spite of same settings, sometimes menu tree is slightly corrupted - this is usually fixed by re-publishing. Site is rather large (46 pages) though. Also not Google friendly. May be time to change although been with NOF since leaving MS Frontpage.

How about providing a URL so we can take a look.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

www.yourfamilydoctor.com.au
    As an example, most pages centre (Australian spelling) correctly when CENTER is selected.
    But some pages don't, e.g. "Location" and "Fees & Hours" (for which the menu rollover is a very old version) and "Results".
    Just noticed that the "Interesting Stuff" page, doesn't even get the menu! Need to use Back in browser.
    Thanks for your interest.

Have you manually inserted any additional code? There is something weird in the <BODY> tag in the non-centering pages.

<body STYLE="tab-interval:.0302in;margin:0" class="nof-centerBody">

vs.

<body class="nof-centerBody">

Check for inserted code that is in the wrong place or is incomplete.

Or perhaps at one time you cut and pasted from a Word document.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

**This is probably a more appropriate thread than 'Problems after re-installing **
    Sorry to resurrect this one......but I am temporarily having to use my WIN7 laptop for a week or so. NOF V15.00.0000.1035
    Lo and behold I have exactly the same issue as post #17 (problems after re-installing). This site had no problems uploading in WIN8 laptop.
    I don't use these Moxie files so I deleted them from Assets...BUT, when I do a preview they reappear in Assets.
    It is not site specific...another site shows 25 errors....eg:

Error sending the file A:\LIBERTY\NetObjectsFusion_2015\User SItes_2015\The Laurels\The Laurels\Preview\Autogen\Rectangle_1.gif to the server
    Error sending the file A:\LIBERTY\NetObjectsFusion_2015\User SItes_2015\The Laurels\The Laurels\Preview\Autogen\Rectangle.gif to the server
    Error sending the file A:\LIBERTY\NetObjectsFusion_2015\User SItes_2015\The Laurels\The Laurels\Preview\Autogen\The-Laurels-Aberdare_Hp_highlighted.png to the server
    Error sending the file A:\LIBERTY\NetObjectsFusion_2015\User SItes_2015\The Laurels\The Laurels\Preview\Autogen\The-Laurels-Aberdare_HRp_highlightedOver.png to the server
    etc.

I have again followed Anton's and others advice to no avail.
    Checked Java is up to date.
    Deleted Preview and local publish folder before trying again.
    Compared all files in WIN8 and WIN7 installed versions - only one file difference - Resource.dll date of file,
    ...tried replacing the Win 7 one with Win8 one but no difference.
    Anyone have any further thoughts(!)

I can publish ok as Local Publish - and if I manually FTP them to server everthing is fine.
    Just don't want to have to keep manually FTP'ing.
    Last edited by gprit; 11-29-2015 at 06:41 PM.