Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NetObjects Fusion 2015 Bug Reports

Some meta tags were not validating with the validator at W3.org and so were excluded from HTML5 publish in NOF2015 AU1.

If you still want them in your site, you could go into Design View and select the MasterBorder. Then in the MasterBorder Properties panel, click the HTML... button and add the <meta> HTML after the <TITLE> tag.

Thanks for this; I shall do as you suggest but, nonetheless, it seems very odd that (a) the ability to add (now) non-recognised tags still exists, although this may relate to pre-HTML5 needs and (b) rather than fix the problems, Net Objects decided to simply erase them. Are the problems due for correcting in the next update?

Problem with Update #1. Apparently there is now a problem with the picture rotator tool. If I open the page that has the rotator on it and immediately click on the edit button, it crashes the program. If I open the same page (after a program restore), and click on something else first (ie. a graphic), then click on the edit button, it works fine.

Default Presentation issues post AU1

My site is getting weird display results in Chrome (current stable release) - eg view http://tawsemanor.co.nz/html/rates.html in Chrome and you see various screen artifacts that are not present when viewed with IE.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap 1.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	2159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap 2.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	2160

It didn't do this pre AU1

Another trouble page is http://tawsemanor.co.nz/html/calendar.html
    Last edited by master668; 04-01-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KWB View Post
    Problem with Update #1. Apparently there is now a problem with the picture rotator tool. If I open the page that has the rotator on it and immediately click on the edit button, it crashes the program. If I open the same page (after a program restore), and click on something else first (ie. a graphic), then click on the edit button, it works fine.
    Hi,

I've tried duplicating this with no luck. Let me confirm some things:

1. You are describing the rotate option under the geometry tab of the picture properties palette (0°, 90°, 180°)? Does it matter what rotation you have enabled?
    2. Are you able to duplicate this with a different image? Different site? What is the image format?
    3. What OS are you using?

Update: I also tried with the rotating picture component, no crash here. The questions above are still valid with the exception of #1.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Adam; 04-02-2015 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Added notes.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Hi,

I've tried duplicating this with no luck. Let me confirm some things:

1. You are describing the rotate option under the geometry tab of the picture properties palette (0°, 90°, 180°)? Does it matter what rotation you have enabled?
    2. Are you able to duplicate this with a different image? Different site? What is the image format?
    3. What OS are you using?

Update: I also tried with the rotating picture component, no crash here. The questions above are still valid with the exception of #1.

Thanks,
    In this particular instance, it is using the rotating picture component in the sidebar under "standard components". A workaround I have found is to re-optimize the website prior to publishing. Otherwise, the component is simply greyed out with the number 2, showing the component in the space, but not active. Component is inside a table. If I try to click on the component to edit the contents in design view, it immediately crashes the program. Images are .jpg, (7), all with the same dimensions. Using Windows 7. Didn't have any problems prior to this until the installation of the recent update. Next, I will try rebuilding the page to see if this corrects the problem.

Exclamation Sftp

Bug: SFTP does not connect if the server's certificate is unknown.

Enhancement: Normal FTP connections should always attempt to negotiate secure FTP over TLS.
    SwissShops.ch - die 250 besten Online Shops der Schweiz
    Speed-Tests zu mehreren Servern - sagt Dein Provider die Wahrheit?

I'm having issues with the MasterBorder Properties palette not opening when i click on it from the drop down menu after right clicking MasterBorder in the top left corner.

Have you tried pressing F10?
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums