Thread: New window picture popups

Default New window picture popups

I have written a couple of websites using NOF 9 and am now using NOF 2015, but consider myself very much a beginner in the world of WSIWYG website creation. Currently I am constructing a website and want to be able to hover over hotspots on an image and cause new pictures to pop up on a new, small window in the centre of my screen.
    There is of course no problem in linking hotspots in the master image and causing the relevant picture files to pop up with a mouse click, but I want them to pop up on mouseover and disappear again on mouseout. Although I have previously created hoverzoom files for single images using the picture properties action tab, I cannot for the life of me find a way to create this effect on image hotspots.
    I would be very appreciative for any guidance or assistance to help me create this effect.
    Thanks

Check out this tutorial: http://www.beyondfusion.com/html/tutorial-tr.php

It's for image swaps with a OnMouseover event, but can be easily modified to use OnClick.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Thanks Chuck, very much appreciated, I will give it a try!

Unfortunately this is not the effect I was looking for - I need to create a 300 pixel square popup in the centre of the webpage which displays a different image, contingent upon which hotspot you click on on the master image. If I could simply overlay several different layered images (which would be hidden when the page loads), I could create an action for each hotspot to show its relevant image. The carosel feature would also be good for this, but unfortunately I can't find a way to call up a particular image from the carosel contingent upon the particular hotspot which is moused over. It seems crazy that there is a simple way of calling up a popup image from a link and closing it with a mouse click, but not using mouseover/mouseout.