Thread: CD Never Delivered

Default CD Never Delivered

I purchased a NetObjects Fusion CD online from NetObjects at the end of December 2014. The price was 9.95 and they were supposed to mail it immediately. After i waited for more than a month and it didn't arrive i complained to NetObjects.
    Their customer service responded with a promise that they checked and it's on it's way. In the meantime they sent me a download link and a serial number.
    I still want the CD as it's supposed to have files that are missing from the downloaded version. I waited some more and complained again. The latest communication from them was about ten days ago (that's two months after I purchased it). The guy again promised that the CD is on its way. I'm still waiting.

Beware empty promises from NetObjects customer service.

Anything money related will need to be handled by the company.

This is a user to user forum

Start a ticket with NetO and tell them your problem.

http://support.netobjects.com/

IF you have your download file, you can burn it to CD yourself. It's always a good idea when purchasing electronc deliver to burn to CD THEN install from the CD you made. That way you know you can re-install should you need to put in new drives or other hardware that requires a windows re-install.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I wasn't looking for help here. Just warning the membership of NetObjects' questionable practices. I contacted them and got a prompt response with a promise that "the CD is in the mail". That was four months ago. They're still sticking with that story.

Quote Originally Posted by nkmnkm View Post
    I wasn't looking for help here. Just warning the membership of NetObjects' questionable practices. I contacted them and got a prompt response with a promise that "the CD is in the mail". That was four months ago. They're still sticking with that story.
    Contact Steve.

http://forums.netobjects.com/member....ve-Raubenstine

I am sure he will be glad to make sure you get the product you purchased.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thanks. I just sent him a private message.

Mike thank you very much for pointing me in Steve's direction. He solved the problem and I received my CD,

After receiving it I discovered that the information I got from NetObjects representatives was wrong in another respect: they claimed that the downloaded version of NOF 12 is identical to the one on the CD. This is NOT true. The downloaded version doesn't include advanced database tools, the CD version does. The exe file of the CD is about 6k larger than the downloaded. Why do they have to lie?