Thread: Responsive is a word thrown around a lot lately... Can NOF create a responsive site?

Default Responsive is a word thrown around a lot lately... Can NOF create a responsive site?

The title says it all.
    Google just informed me that my money earning site is not responsive to mobile devices and they are going to rank it accordingly. Puff! Gone from the first page it used to occupy. I've got 21 other sites that I built the same way but without fixed size tables (set to ###% size). I'll buy this software if it has native ability to create a responsive site that used vector graphics and automatically resizes (graphics and all) to suit the screen its being viewed on.

Probably not if its not listed as a feature but I have to ask anyway. Dreamweaver is overpriced and near impossible for a not so geek person to use.

In a word, No. There have been many, many discussions on this in the forums over the last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by ryadia View Post
    The title says it all.
    Google just informed me that my money earning site is not responsive to mobile devices and they are going to rank it accordingly. Puff! Gone from the first page it used to occupy. I've got 21 other sites that I built the same way but without fixed size tables (set to ###% size). I'll buy this software if it has native ability to create a responsive OG WhatsApp site that used vector graphics and automatically resizes (graphics and all) to suit the screen its being viewed on.

Probably not if its not listed as a feature but I have to ask anyway. Dreamweaver is overpriced and near impossible for a not so geek person to use.
    I am also here to know the same. But I think unfortunately there is no way to do this...