Thread: No scrolling in preview??

Default No scrolling in preview??

I'm helping a friend build a site via phone. She says suddenly, she has scrolling in design view and in browser preview, nut not in fusion preview. I had her delete the page and try a new page, same thing. I had her create a new site, same thing. I even had her delete fusion and download it again, same thing. I can't understand that at all. Is this some setting in windows? Any help greatly appreciated!!

http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...9078#post79078

sorry to say, it has not been fixed yet.

personally, I never have and never would use the fusion preview, only a browser preview will show the real thing

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    personally, I never have and never would use the fusion preview, only a browser preview will show the real thing
    it IS a browser preview, based on IE, but an "internal" one. much more comfortable than first having to run the local publishing which starts an external browser. to me one of the highlights of NOF. look, how much Preview has been even more improved in release 2015.
    of course an end control has to be made with a real browser before uploading.

but nothing works with the internal preview, like any plugins or components or inserted video etc.

local publish is instant for me because I have it set to current page only when checking a page I am working on