Thread: Rollover Image - "padding" below???

Default Rollover Image - "padding" below???

I asked this question - no answer, so I am posting the work in progress for any ideas what is going on?

http://site-fly.com/Fusion2015/

Using HTML5 dynamic and the space below the Top navigation links and the logo are NOT intended or even there in Fusion.

Any thoughts or ideas as to a fix for this? Would like to leave it as HTML5 - if possible....

HTML4 works fine (but then it was made in an older version of Fusion - so???? maybe that is why???

Thanks

can you show a screenshot of how it looks in Nof so I can compare

also, your site claims it was made with Nof 11, you may want to edit the generator tag

http://site-fly.com/Fusion2015/FusionSnap.gif

I am re-designing this in Fusion 2015 - the generator reference was pulled in from the template... I will fix.

ok, can you switch to HTML5 instead of dynamic to see if it also happens

Anton - what were you able to do from Australia??? Cause NOW it is working like it should...

Really - I have published it each output option available. Only HTML 4 option worked before - now HTML5 seems to be fine.

Thanks

One quick question - do you see a "strange" rendering of the "w" on the page?

I am using Chrome and the font is web safe - 'Trebuchet MS'... but for some reason with this page it is rendering the center strokes of the "w" as "thin" making it look odd.

I can see the small w issue in all browsers

I also see that you have not applied the Trebuchet font to normal p text in style view, it is missing from the style.css

Instead you formatted each textboax manually, maybe you can apply the font to normal p in style view and then select all text in each textbox and click clear to strip the manual formatting and let the style sheet do it

I always set font, color, size for normal p in style view, once that is done, you can further modify with a logical interface (hate style view formatting) by using text menu, manage text styles, select the P and edit away in a logical and clear window

if all that fails after making sure you upload all content from local publish folder, try another similar font

Thank you - fixed the p font issue - duplicated the Style and changed the font to a different choice Tahoma is close and the issue with the "w" is not present...

Now I have another issue - the form at the bottom of the page is inserted and now I have lost the footer from the site. Not so important that it is a deal breaker - but it was there and now it is not?

I can't remember what the footer looked like, can you see it in design view

also, was the form created in a layout region with that layout region set as form? or is the whole layout a form?

also, was the form made with Nof form elements or is it a third party one?
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 04-02-2015 at 04:55 AM.