Thread: Video in NOF 2015

Rural area of north San Diego County, California,USA

Default Video in NOF 2015

New to this forum, hope I'am doing it right. My wife and I are old retired folks and travel around the US during the summer in our small motorhome. I created a website for family and friends to following our summer travel. My wife writes about what we are doing and we use a lot of photos. I created our first website in 2004 using Fusion 7.5. In 2012, new laptop with windows 7 and 7.5 would not work. Switched to an Xara program, am not happy with it. We take a lot of photos and video with a Cannon Power Shot SX 30 camera. The video from the camera shows up as MVI. NOW to the question- Will this video format work in NOF 2015 or will it have to be converted to another format before placing it in the website. Is placing/using video in NOF 2015 as easy and stable as the company says. I really don't know that much about building a website, but after working through a learning curve, and using a program that does all the important stuff for you, I can usually make it work. The other question - is NOF 2015 as user friendly as Fusion 7.5 and could it be the right program for me. Sorry for the lengthy post, but would very much appreciate any opinions, advise or suggestions you folks could offer. Thank you very much,
    garyl

And there are a number of html and css video players out there on the web. Easily placed on a web page using Ctrl-T.

Bluesman, Thank you very much for the information and taking time to reply to my question. I think I will purchase (upgrade) to NOF 2015 and setup a new website. Reading over a lot of the posts, I feel that if I have any problems, and I have any trouble with NO support, I can probably resolve the problems by talking with all of you folks in the forum.
    Thank you again,
    garyl

franko, Thank you very much for the information and taking time to reply to my question. I think I will purchase (upgrade) to NOF 2015 and setup a new website. Reading over a lot of the posts, I feel that if I have any problems, and I have any trouble with NO support, I can probably resolve the problems by talking with all of you folks in the forum.
    Thank you again,
    garyl