Thread: PHP-Connection

Cool PHP-Connection

Hello,
    I'm new around here...

After make a connection with PHP/MySQL (it's fine) in the Server (Apache) I get this errors:

Strict Standards: Declaration of ADODB_mysql::MetaColumns() should be compatible with ADOConnection::MetaColumns($table, $upper = true) in C:\Apache24\htdocs\assets\lib\php\drivers\adodb-MySQL.inc.php on line 18

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\Apache24\htdocs\assets\lib\php\drivers\adodb-MySQL.inc.php on line 237

Warning: mysql_connect(): in C:\Apache24\htdocs\assets\lib\php\drivers\adodb-MySQL.inc.php on line 237

Warning: mysql_connect(): in C:\Apache24\htdocs\assets\lib\php\drivers\adodb-MySQL.inc.php on line 237
    Unable to connect!

Can anyone help me about this?

Thanks and good day for all...

Without seeing what line 237 of adodb-MySQL.inc.php says, anything would be just a guess.

Here's my guess: the database id, database user id and/or password are incorrect to access the database you have set up.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

If you're trying to connect on a local database on your computer, you'll need the MySQL ODBC connector.

Available here: http://www.beyondfusion.com/html/links.php
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums