Thread: How make window's controls like styled like in Microsoft Windows?

Default How make window's controls like styled like in Microsoft Windows?

I'd like to make this controls a little bit bigger or like in Windows. I tryed to set ut a Windows theme but it seems it does't affect those controls. How can I achive it?

A great way to get used to the Linux platform is to make Linux look like Windows 10. UKUI is a free tool that provides a lot of Windows-style visual customization. Peony's file manager is very similar to Windows' File Explorer, it also includes a start menu that resembles Microsoft's operating system. You'll also find a familiar taskbar nook with a volume slider and date and time information. But don't get too used to the appearance of Windows, otherwise you will soon be looking for a license key for dozens https://mysoftwarekeys.com/product/m...ro-license-key

How can I get the windows 10 key?
    You can purchase a Windows 10 key from the Microsoft Store, or from a retail store that sells software. Additionally, if you have a valid Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 key, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free. However, it's important to note that using a non-genuine key may put your computer at risk, as it may contain malware or not receive important security updates. If you're unsure about the authenticity of your key, it's best to purchase one directly from a reputable source.

You can purchase a Windows 10 key from the Microsoft Store, or from a retail store that sells software. Additionally, if you have a valid Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 key, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free. However, it's important to note that using a non-genuine key may put your computer at risk, as it may contain malware or not receive important security updates. If you're unsure about the authenticity of your key, it's best to purchase one directly from a reputable source.

Windows 11 Pro offers important business-oriented capabilities not found in the standard Buy Windows 11 Key . With the Pro license from OfficeDigital, I was able to upgrade my work computer to take advantage of features like Azure Virtual Desktop support and enhanced security. As someone who regularly uses virtual applications for my job, having Windows 11 Pro has been a game-changer. The digital delivery of the license let me upgrade quickly and start benefiting from the new OS right away.

odsakdpasdkapwdawdawd

puk puk puk