Thread: Freelancer wanted to fix a small NetObjects Fusion 13 website for mobile viewers

Default Freelancer wanted to fix a small NetObjects Fusion 13 website for mobile viewers

Hi All,
    I need to make a small (10-page), simple site work properly from mobile devices. I developed it with NetObjects Fusion 13. I also need some cleanup of the site (some weird inheritances have occurred).
    I want the fixes applied in such a way that I can continue to use this tool to modify the content of the site (so I don't want the fixes to be made by directly modifying the HTML/CSS). I'm willing to upgrade to Fusion 15, if necessary.
    The site: www.HelpingVetsPTSD.com

Anybody willing to help me (with appropriate compensation, of course)?

Thanks in advance!

Don

I have a small website and simply used Duda mobile. Seems to me this was a reasonable compromise for my web site at zero cost. I also tried to create a mobile website using NOF13 but gave up.

Regards
    M

I do freelance development work. PM me if you're interested. You can check out my work on my web site.

... and how nice will be if this forum had a WANTED section ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.